Acknowledgement and Acceptance
How the Park Collects and Uses Information via its online Ticket Platform
- This website will collect your personal information including, without limitation, name, address, email address, delivery address, contact number, mobile phone number and other information relating to your order via shopping and other related webpages at the time of your shopping at this website. The collected information will be used to offer you to use this website as well as to provide and promote merchandise and services of this website. In addition, the collected information may be used for study and analysis to improve and promote qualities of e-commerce services of this website without disclosing your personal information.
- You agree to provide your personal information to this website, merchandise seller and transporter for delivery, return and/or swap of the merchandise ordered by you.
- In addition to the foregoing, this website will keep records such as IP address, time of your use, explorer used by you, your browsing records and clicking records that are relating to your online browsing and inquiring automatically produced by server. This website will identify each connector’s explorer and inducing webpages of this website that are browsed by user’s explorer. Unless you agree to provide your personal information, this website will not, and is not able to, correspond the records above with you.
- The Park may disclose your personal information subject to applicable laws and by requests of competent governmental agencies. In addition, upon application of laws and regulations as well as requests of competent governmental agencies relating to national security, enforcement of laws and other public important issues, the Park may disclose your personal information relating to the application and requests above.
- We will collect your personal identifiable information when you register an account, browse webpages and participating website’s events. We may acquire your personal information from our cooperating partners. When you register at this website, we will ask you to provide your name, telephone, email address and other personal information. Upon success of your registration and your login and use of our services, we will identify you.
Vendor and other Service Provider
We may cooperate with other third party “Vendor or Service Provider” to promote our services. For example, we may subcontract one or several operations of this website to other “Vendor” or “Service Provider” and allow them to provide services based on our requirement. In some situation “Service Provider” will collect your personal information directly from you (e.g. when we ask “Service Provider” to initiate a questionnaire survey). In such case we will inform you the intervention of such “Vendor” or “Service Provider”. You have the right to accept or refuse disclosure of all your personal information.
At all circumstances the methods of accessing, using and disclosing your personal information by “Vendor” and “Service Provider” will be restricted by us. We will not allow “Vendor” and “Service Provider” to disclose your personal information to any third party.
Protection of Personal Information
We will use reasonable technology and process to protect the safety of all personal information.
Use of Cookie.
Cookies are some short information recorded in user’s hard disc drive via explorer by server to distinguish different preference of each user. You may change the degree of acceptance, namely to accept all Cookies, to be informed of setting Cookies, or to refuse all Cookies, of your explorer through internet options of “safety” option. If you choose to refuse all Cookies, you may not be able to use some of Park’s personalize services or to participate some events.