Acknowledgement and Acceptance
- LeoFoo Development Co., Ltd. (“Company”) is providing services of this website (“Website”), namely the Leofoo Village Theme Park (“Park”) Member Center ( https://leofoo.ticketeasy.com.tw/), subject to the terms and conditions of this Terms of Service. Your use of this Website will be deemed as that you have read, understood and agreed acceptance of all terms of this Terms of Service, including all current and future derivative service terms and contents. The Park may modify or change any part of this Terms of Service from time to time. All modified and changed Terms of Service will be published on this Website without personal notice. We advise you to monitor such modification and change in a timely manner. Your use of any service of this Website (“Service”) after any modification and change will be deemed as that you have read, understood and agreed acceptance of such modification and change. If you do not agree such modification and change, or disagree any term of this Term of Service, you shall discontinue your use of this Website.
- If you are a minor below the age of 20, you are not allowed to use or continue to use this Website unless your parents (or custodian) have read, understood and agreed all terms of this Terms of Service as well as all subsequent modifications and changes. Your use of any Service will be deemed as that your parents (or custodian) have read, understood and agreed acceptance of all terms of this Terms of Service as well as all subsequent modifications and changes.
You agree that all contents of this Website, including expressions hereunder, will be expressed via electronic documents.
- You may update all information saved at this Website by login this Website from time to time.
- The Park is a website that offers order services for members. While using all services provided by Park you must comply with all laws and regulations of the Republic of China, Taiwan as well as all international treaties and common practices. While accessing websites incorporated outside Taiwan you must comply with all local laws, regulations and network common practices. You will assume all liabilities of all your internet activities and the Park assume no liability for such your activities. If you shall infringe rights of the Park and any third party or commit illegal actions via Service, the Park will terminate providence of Service and report to the prosecutor office and/or police station for investigation when it deems necessary.
- Member must be a nature individual with full legal capability. If member is a minor, such member is not allowed to use or continue to use Service unless such member's parents (statutory representative) have read, understood and agreed all terms of this Terms of Service as well as all subsequent modifications and changes. Member's use of any Service will be deemed as that such member's parents (statutory representative) have read, understood and agreed all terms of this Terms of Service as well as all subsequent modifications and changes.
- After completion of registration process of this Website you will receive a pin number and account name. You are responsible to maintain confidentiality and safety of your pin number and account name. All activities processed under such pin number, account name and your ID number will be within your liability.
- Member shall represent and warrant that all information provided by him or her are true, accurate and most updated information. Member shall not use third party's name for his or her own registration. Any modifications to member's information shall be updated by Member immediately. If member fails to provide required information, or provides the information by ways other than those instructed by Park, or has provided inaccurate or untrue information, or fails to update information immediately, the Park may from time to time refuse or suspend providence of Service to such member in whole or in part without prior notice.
Park's Privacy Poliy
- If your pin number or account number has be misused or encountered other security problem. You will inform Park immediately.
- You will terminate the use of your account name every time when you finished your connection.
- Your account name, pin number and member’s privilege are provided for your personal use and enjoyment only that cannot be transferred, offered to use or assigned to any third party, or to be used collectively with any third party.
- You are responsible for the maintenance of confidentiality and safety of your pin number and account name. You agree that if your pin number and/or account name shall be misused, misappropriated or encountered any other safety problem, the Park will upon receipt of your notice immediately suspend process of transaction initiated from such account name and suspend subsequent use of such account name.
- All contents, literature and drawing illustrations, sample demonstration and other selling information on posters browsed by you on Park’s Website are designed and submitted by each their promotional dealers and merchandise or service vendors. Member shall at his or her own discretion refer and judge accuracy and creditability of such posters. The Park publishes poster by consignment only so the Park provides no guarantee for such poster.
The Park will share your personal information to third party for following collective use.
- To allow the Park, merchandise provider, transporter and service/merchandise vendor to deliver, return or swap service and/or merchandise ordered by yous.
- In order to provide you with other services and/or benefit privileges (such as coupons or special offer certificate) offered by third party service and/or benefit provider, share and use of your personal information might be necessary. In such case this Website will provide sufficient explanations on each such event or promotional webpage and notify you before collection of your personal information. You are free to determine acceptance or denial to such service or benefit.
- In case a judicial unit is requesting the Park to publish certain personal information due to public safety reason, the Park will provide possible and necessary cooperation subject to the due and legitimate official process of the judicial unit as well as safety consideration of all users of both the Park and Website.
- If any person has likely breached this Terms of Service or has likely damaged or obstructed the rights and interests of the Park, Park’s user or the related third party, and it is deemed by Park that disclose of certain information is necessary for identification of, contact or initiate legal action against the suspecting wrongdoer, the Park may disclose personal information of such suspecting wrongdoer. In addition to the foregoing, the Park may disclose or access user’s personal information if the Park believes in good faith that such disclosure is required by law or such access is for management or other purpose relating to maintenance and improvements of merchandise and service.
Purchase and Other Transaction
Cooperating Vendors of this Website may provide and process merchandise purchase, service and other transactional activities through this Website and other websites linked with this Website. Transactions between you and such vendor is only existed and effected between you and the vendor. You shall request the vendor to provide detail illustrations regarding the merchandise, service and the quality, contents, transportation, warranty and guaranty of transaction object. If any dispute relating to the purchase, service and/or other transactional activities shall arise, you shall seek relief or resolution against such vendor. The Park hereby represents and warrants that it will not intervene the purchase, service and/or other transactional activities, nor assumes any warranty liability for the merchandise, service or other transactional object acquired by you. If you are processing purchase, acquiring service or processing other transactional activities with the Park, terms of such process and acquirement shall be subjected to content of liability agreement of this Website.
Change of Service Contents; Delivery of E-paper and EDM
- You agree that within the range of this Website provided by Park, items and contents of related services can be added, eliminated, changed or terminated without personal notification.
- You agree that Park may deliver e-paper and EDM to the email address registered by member from time to time. If you refuse to accept promotion upon receipt of our e-paper or EDM, the Park will terminate delivery of promotional information to you.
Suspension and Break of Service
The Park will use general reasonable technology and method to maintain normal operation of its systems and services. Provided if either of the followings shall occur the Park may suspend or break the Service.
- Necessary maintenance and construction of electrical communication equipment of this Website.
- Periodical maintenance, removal, replacement, upgrade or service of this Website.
- Accidental malfunction of electrical communication equipment.
- Electrical communication service applied by this Website has been stopped that consequentially results inability of rendering service.
- Acts of God or other factors not attributable to the Park that results inability of rendering service.
Liability Limitation and Exemption
- All functions provided by this Website are provided AS IS and the Park provides and assumes no express and implied warranty as to such functions’ effect, speed, completeness, reliability, safety and accuracy.
- he Park does not warrant that [(i)] all emails and their contents transmitted by webpages of this Website, servers or internet will not be inclusive of virus and/or other dangerous contents; [(ii)] the transmission and storage of all emails, files or data will be accurate without disconnection or mistake. The Park assumes no liability regarding the damage resulted by failure, lost or mistake of the transmission or storage of emails, files or data.
Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
- All software and programs used by Park as well as all contents of this Website, including without limitation, their copyrights, photos, files, information, data, web architecture, arrangement of web screen image, webpage design and other intellectual property rights such as trademark right, patent right, copyright, trade secret and proprietary right thereto are legally owned and/or possessed by the Park and other right owner that cannot be used, modified, reproduced, broadcasted, adapted, circumvented, published, publicly launched, reverse engineering, decompiled or disassembled. If you wish to quote or reproduce the software, programs or webpages above, you shall legally acquire prior written consent of the Park or the right owner. Member is obliged to respect intellectual property rights. A member who breaches such obligation shall be liable to the damage suffered by the Park (including without limitation, court fees and attorney fees).
- Under the principle of respecting intellectual property rights of the others, member agree that he or she will not infringe intellectual property rights of the others while using Service of the Park.
- In the event an infringement shall be suspected committed by a member, the Park may suspend all or part of the Service or cancel account of such member directly.
- If you have discovered any infringement relating to your intellectual property rights, please provide details of such infringement, your contact information as well as a representation of true statement and ownership of legal rights of the intellectual property rights, then deliver all such information to the Park by following contact information: send email to [email protected].
In considering that the use of all network transaction or event provided by this Website might only be delivered or returned with merchandise (or gift) through home delivery service provider or transporter, you agree and authorize Park may according to the requirement and purpose of such network transaction or event provide your personal information (such as receiver’s name, delivery address and contact numbers) that has been provided by you and essential for the delivery to home delivery service provider or transporter for delivery and return of the merchandise (or gift).
Denial or Termination of Use
You agree that Park may based on considerations of network safety and for any reason including, without limitation, rare use or breach to express terms and spirits of this Terms of Service terminate your pin number, account name (or any part thereof) or your use of this Website, and/or remove or delete “contents of member” from this Website. In addition to the foregoing, the Park may after notification terminate all or part of this Website. You agree that if the use of this Website shall be terminated, the Park and any third party will have no liabilities for such termination.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Interpretations and application of this Terms of Service, and disputes relating to this Terms of Service shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of China and Taipei District Court of Taiwan shall have the jurisdiction of first trial for such interpretation, application and disputes.